Dietary Supplement – Dietary Supplement
100 capsules of 530 mg.
Thiamine – Riboflavine – Piridoxine – Niacinamide – Pantothenic Acid – Folic Acid – Biotin – Cyanocobalamin
Vitamin Complex B 465 mg, set of vitamins which are: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12.
Complex B is a set of vitamins which are: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12. Factors such as stress, lack of sleep and food allergies prevent people from absorbing adequately these vitamins and are prone to have deficiencies. For example, the adrenal and thyroid glands need these vitamins to function properly.
- Improves the energy levels by metabolizing food.
- Necessary for brain, muscle and nerves health.
- Vital for cellular growth, development and function.
- Required for hormone production.
- Aids the digestive function.
- Helps the body to use other vitamins.
- Vitamin B5 is needed for the red blood cells and cholesterol production.
Presentation: 465mg, 100 count.